[be] Re: question about Project Notes printing

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: question about Project Notes printing
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:01:13 +0200

Hi Phil,

Text can be transferred to project notes and vice versa. There's a two-way movement possible between notes and text.

Once your notes are in the text, that is, in the project, then the Parallel Bible can print your project, per verse, and than any additional project, also printed per verse. Thus if your project notes are converted into text, then you can print them in parallel with the project, verse by verse.

I've no internet access for days in a stretch, hence responses might be delayed.

Hope this helps,

Teus.

oreo wrote:
Hi Teus,

Perhaps I saw a feature request for what I am looking for. I just looked at Savannah and didn't find this. Or perhaps there is a tricky way to do what I want, but I haven't found it.

One of our members has an Indonesian back translation of the Morenene Scriptures, most of the NT and good parts of the OT, and there is a separate Paratext project that holds notes on about 50% of the verses. I would like to put all of this at our web site, exporting everything through BE, then to Openoffice > PDF. I know that I can import both as projects, then I can transfer the Notes project into BE's project notes. But is there a way to print the combined project so that the project notes become footnotes? OR, is there a way to transfer all project notes so that they temporarily become footnotes?

Thanks,
Phil

--
Phil & Gale Fields