Re: [be] grand mal crash

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] grand mal crash
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:36:30 +0200

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the log file after the crash. Unfortunately it does not specify why the crash occurs. I'd need to try it out and see whether it can be repeated. Please log a bug so it will get attended to.

Thanks,

Teus.

oreo wrote:
Another crash.
This time I was in John, only one project loaded.
I just hit the forward button, to return to my most recent location.
Using 3.2.27
Git Logfile with previous session checked: