Re: [be] floatingwindow.cpp

From: Birch Champeon
Subject: Re: [be] floatingwindow.cpp
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 23:27:45 -0500

Well, after some prayer, I realized that I hadn't installed bibledit, I was just running it from eclipse.  So the xml wasn't in the runtime folders.  sudo make install fixed it.  Of course, U+21F2 isn't in the standard Windows XP or Windows 7 system font, so it shows as an unknown symbol, but the window does resize.