RE: [be] New subscriber's post (developmental questions)

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: RE: [be] New subscriber's post (developmental questions)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:05:52 +0200

On Sat, 2010-04-10 at 17:32 +0900, Nakamaru Kunio wrote:
> ok, I will edit bibledit.pot and share in
> https://translations.launchpad.net/bibledit/

The official git repository was, just now, imported into launchpad, and
there is also the manually uploaded bibledit.pot. I am not sure which of
the two launchpad would take. The one that presumably gets updated
automatically is the import from the official git repository into
Launchpad. I hope that works out well but am not sure at this stage what
Launchpad will do. Perhaps the manual one need to be erased so it looks
at the automatic import only? Teus.