Re: [be] New subscriber's post (developmental questions)

From: Eric
Subject: Re: [be] New subscriber's post (developmental questions)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 07:52:48 +0300

I think the bibledit-web concept is excellent, and am following news on it with
interest. Thanks, Teus!

Just a thought here, but I think it might be good to have the option for
administrators to chose which rights go to whom. E.g. I'm not sure a new
translation really should be immediately available to anyone ("visitor"). It
may invite premature comments or criticism that would slow the process down. Or
perhaps visitors could be prevented entirely until a certain phase when the
administrator chooses to disclose translation content.