Re: [be] BE 3.8 Export working?

From: Peter von Kaehne
Subject: Re: [be] BE 3.8 Export working?
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:48:13 +0100

If there are 6 files then the driver needs to be zText rather than rawText (in
conf file). So your conf file needs amendment irrespective of the following.

If files are empty which you expect to be full (i.e. if the project has an NT
and you have chosen the NT for export then the module generation has failed.

I think bibledit has a log which can tell you more.

Peter