[be] [bug #27238] can't export to Openoffice

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [bug #27238] can't export to Openoffice
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 01:05:27 +0000

Follow-up Comment #26, bug #27238 (project bibledit):

So this means that one cannot really define a non-standard style (or at least
a non-standard footnote style). I redefined my two extra footnote styles
inside of the fresh full stylesheet that I created last night. And now
footnotes are not formatting just like before when I export to Openoffice.

I thought that maybe the file would export OK if I unchecked the box for
printing. So I turned off printing for the two extra styles. The Openoffice
export still has all of the regular footnotes printing in the verse with
format markers.

But the book in question probably does not even have any of the odd two
footnote styles. I notice that when I printed to a PDF, printing a book that
does have those styles, the PDF is printing properly without those two types
of footnotes appearing.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27238>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/