[be] [bug #27238] can't export to Openoffice

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [bug #27238] can't export to Openoffice
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:16:18 +0000

Update of bug #27238 (project bibledit):

Follow-up Comment #25:

I am glad that it now Works Well! What I'll do, to prevent further trouble in
the future, is to give a big warning if any styles are in the document to be
exported, but are not in the stylesheet. The user then knows that the cause of
malfunction can be the stylesheet. Thanks for getting to the root of the
problem. Teus.

PS. And the same warning probably should also be used when printing to PDF.
The same problem of undefined styles occurs there also.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27238>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/