[be] Bibleworks reference export

From: Birch Champeon
Subject: [be] Bibleworks reference export
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:00:04 -0400

I just got a function working to export references as a Bibleworks file.  I don't know if anyone else wants this feature but it allows me to do abridged concordances easier.  A full concordance tool is needed but this gives me a good half step.  Would anyone else like to have Bibleworks format as a choice on reference export?  If not, then I will just use this until I can figure out how to do a real concordance function.