[be] [task #9395] Central Documentation Hub for all USFM codes

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #9395] Central Documentation Hub for all USFM codes
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 08:26:30 +0000

Update of task #9395 (project bibledit):

Follow-up Comment #4:

Jeff Klassen of the Canadian Bible Society gave the permission:

"Please feel free to distribute the current version of the CHM help file.
We're glad that the documentation can be of help."

The file was included in the bibledit distribution (so bloating the package -
perhaps we have to split some documentation off into separate package - any
thoughts? - more bloat to follow soon once the resources get part of the
package! The file is accessible through the help menu of Bibledit.

Thanks Jeff!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?9395>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/