Re: [be] Bibledit 3.8 compile error under Ubuntu 9.04 (64bit only?)

From: Jonathan Marsden
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit 3.8 compile error under Ubuntu 9.04 (64bit only?)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:20:14 -0700

Teus Benschop wrote:

> The idea of having release candidates is a good one. ...

Cool.

> As far as access to savannah machines for testing purposes, I am not
> aware that such a thing exists. I think sourceforge.net offers this
> facility, but savannah.nongnu.org probably does not.

It exists.  http://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html (linked to from the
"Dev Resources" navigation list item in Savannah) and
http://www.gnu.org/software/README.accounts.html suggest that if you are
developing GNU software you can get such access, but they do not mention
it for nongnu.  Oh well.  Maybe we just need to find a way to get you a
64bit PC instead :)

Jonathan