[be] [task #9444] more resources into Bibledit

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #9444] more resources into Bibledit
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:29:49 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, task #9444 (project bibledit):

Also Old Testament resources are available.

About importing Paratext's keyterms, this is not needed in full, only
partial, such as realia, flora, fauna.
We may integrate our own flora and fauna of the nt and ot into one and the
same.
We really need to import the KJV with Strong's encodings, which can then be
used as a base for keyterm checking,
where the user sees all lthe words in the verse, and can click on any of them
to see how it was rendered in other verses.

Lots of harvesting from the internet so we can have lexicons, hebrew text,
greek text, king james with strong's.
All these should be interlinked and searchable.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?9444>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/