[be] [bug #26753] changing displays results in lost windows

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [bug #26753] changing displays results in lost windows
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:21:25 +0000

Update of bug #26753 (project bibledit):

             Assigned to:                    None => teus

Follow-up Comment #2:

Reading through the bug report I get the impresson that this happens when the
windows have been detached.

If that is the case, then the following may help:

There is a task that calls for unified windows, but freely moveable on the
main screen.

Once this has been implemented, this bug would no longer occur, since there
is now only one window, not many anymore.

In anticipation of the above, I am closing this bug.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26753>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/