[be] BT 2.0.1 <-> Bibledit 3.7 installation not compatible

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] BT 2.0.1 <-> Bibledit 3.7 installation not compatible
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:17:38 +0200

This is something that may be resolved by the package maintainers.

My comment on this would be that it seems to be better to drop any
references from bibledit to bibletime, and any vice-versa. That would
then hopefully avoid situations like this where the one package requests
the other to be uninstalled.

But perhaps there is another cause, and not the referencing of one
package to the other that causes this.

Teus.