[be] [task #8956] window manager buttons on main BE index window

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [task #8956] window manager buttons on main BE index window
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:13:16 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, task #8956 (project bibledit):

It sounds like there will be advantages to you in programming to have one
program window with flexible windows inside that. I would make the Index
window part of the top bar and immovable.

Under the old separate window system, Window managers would not do what I
wanted. The window manager showed only unreadable thumbnails. In the new
unified window, I hope that you have something like TW (Ctrl-Tab) that will
cycle through the sub-windows like Alt-Tab does now for separate windows. If
it is like TW, the new approach will have the advantage of the real window
appearing when cycling using the hot key, rather than an unreadable
thumbnail.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8956>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/