Re: [be] bibledit 3.7.23 available in git repository

From: Dan Dennison
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit 3.7.23 available in git repository
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 03:36:26 -0400

 > The TinySpawn function you requested for some time ago is now there. It
> needs some code removed from the section specifically for Windows,
> because I copied it verbatim from GwSpawn but left out functions so as
> to make it "tiny".

GwSpawn works fine on Windows. system() does not (pops up black windows).

What we need is a helper function or functions to construct proper command
lines, e.g. unix_cp_r, and maybe more consistent use of them across the
board, rather than just writing in system() calls here and there.

> Are you integrating SWORD also in the Windows port? Right now there's no
> SWORD code used, apart from the SWORD compiler. Hope you manage to get
> that bit working.

This integration is in the spirit of BibleTime and BibleWorks integration.
That is, to make SWORD for Windows move along with the cursor as does
BibleTime and BibleWorks.

dan :)