Re: [be] bibledit 3.7.23 available in git repository

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit 3.7.23 available in git repository
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 06:16:42 +0200

Thanks for working on the Windows.

The TinySpawn function you requested for some time ago is now there. It
needs some code removed from the section specifically for Windows,
because I copied it verbatim from GwSpawn but left out functions so as
to make it "tiny".

Are you integrating SWORD also in the Windows port? Right now there's no
SWORD code used, apart from the SWORD compiler. Hope you manage to get
that bit working.

Teus.