[be] Re: [sword-devel] Ndebele and Shona Bibles

From: Peter von Kaehne
Subject: [be] Re: [sword-devel] Ndebele and Shona Bibles
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 08:21:13 +0100

A possibly useful change to bibledit (not sure if requested somewhere
else) would be if it complied with its filenames to Paratext conventions

In particular, given the absence of other information within the usfm
text, it would be useful if the files are numbered in the intended order
- as Paratext does. We are dealing with an increasing number of
variations of versifications, canons and book order so we do require
from somewhere the order in which books should appear in a module.

Peter