[be] Re: bibledit 3.7-1 package accepted into Debian unstable

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: bibledit 3.7-1 package accepted into Debian unstable
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:41:08 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

It was good to see the newest bibledit version accepted into the
unstable version of Debian. That was fast packaging! And fast
integration into an OS!

I opened two bugs, one for the bibledit.desktop file and the other for
the version number of the man pages. Thanks for ironing out these
details. I'll integrate these into the code when attending to the list
of pending bugs.

About the general icon in the Gnome menu, I don't see this behaviour
when compiling and installing from source.

I don't think that Kim is on this list, so I hope that it is fine with
her if I pass her email address on: Kim Blewett <address@hidden>.
Perhaps direct communication might help to resolve the dependency
problem that the package experiences on that machine.

Thanks,

Teus.