[be] Re: [LinuxUser] bibledit-3.7 released

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: [LinuxUser] bibledit-3.7 released
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:15:25 +0200

Hi Kim,

It may be that the person who created the Debian (or Ubuntu) package,
set some rules so that Bibledit looks like it depends on Bibletime. But
there's no such dependency. I'm cc-ing this to the bibledit-development
list in the hope that the person who packages bibledit may read this and
hopefully resolve that in future packages he uploads.

In the mean time this does not help you, I realise that. I do not have
sufficient knowledge of the installer to know how to prevent the update
from happening if the recommended dependency is not installed.

Will it help to reinstall it completely instead of just update it?

Teus.