Re: [be] intention to release version 3.7

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] intention to release version 3.7
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:45:50 +0200

Yes, that location would be the place where version 3.7 would be
uploaded. It is not yet there because I am now at work here, 8:45 AM,
and when there is time tonight I'll release the version and put it there
in that directory. Sounds a clever system this debian/watch system. Does
the system automatically notify you of anything new? Thanks for
packaging! Teus.