ipc.cpp, copyright and licences (was: Re: [be] intention to release vers

From: Jonathan Marsden
Subject: ipc.cpp, copyright and licences (was: Re: [be] intention to release version 3.7 )
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:40:40 -0700

Teus Benschop wrote:

Of course, Monday will be fine, I don't mind waiting till then, and I am
sure other also people can wait till that time. And if anybody is in a hurry he can always get it from git.

I did just that, taking a quick look ready for packaging 3.7 :)

So far I found two minor things:

(1) The licence in src/ipc.cpp has the old FSF address. All other files have the correct address.

(2) There are three files which have GPL v2 copyrights, all the others have v3. I'm not sure if that is deliberate? The three files with GPL v2 copyright statements are:

  eeepc/eeepc-install-menu.cpp
  doc/contents.cpp
  doc/allpages.cpp

These three also have older copyright years, so most likely they were just forgotten when copyrights and licences were adjusted for 2009?

Thanks,

Jonathan