[be] [bug #25642] BE STILL not updating windows when moving cursor posit

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [bug #25642] BE STILL not updating windows when moving cursor position
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:22:36 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #25642 (project bibledit):

Hi Phil,

The previous bug about Bibledit not updating the verse number was closed by
me. The reason was that I found a specific situation where Bibledit didn't
update the verse number, fixed that situation, and then thought that the bug
was fixed, so closed it.

The bug that you now describe is different, so it is good that it is a new
bug. Yes, the problem still is that bibledit does not update the verse number,
but the scenario to reproduce this bug is different.

I'll be looking into this to see how to best solve it.

Teus.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25642>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/