[be] [bug #25336] Crash when exporting to Sword

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [bug #25336] Crash when exporting to Sword
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:13:09 +0000

Update of bug #25336 (project bibledit):

Follow-up Comment #8:

I tried it again in the newest version of Bibledit, and have exported the
book of Matthew without the "id MAT" marker. It exported fine, and displayed
fine in BibleTime.

Perhaps something has changed, and indeed not long ago the Sword export was
completely overhauled. There is no the "Old method" of exporting to Sword and
creating an OSIS file. This method will remain in for those that need it, but
it is no longer supported. Then there's the "New method", which is supposed to
give a better OSIS file and better display in BibleTime.

Both of these methods didn't crash without the id marker.

So I am closing this bug, because it seems to have been resolved.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25336>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/