[be] [task #8231] BWOutpost to be minimized

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #8231] BWOutpost to be minimized
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:06:17 +0000

Update of task #8231 (project bibledit):

             Assigned to:                    None => teus

Follow-up Comment #1:

I am not enough of a Windows programmer to say what the cause of this could
be. It seems to be working fine on Windows, but Wine shows part of the Outpost
even if it is supposed to be minimized. It is not my priority to delve into
the odds of using Windows or Wine, so I can't do anything about this problem.
Perhaps a Windows programmer might offer help here.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8231>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/