[be] [task #8229] make it possible to change default Project Note catego

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [task #8229] make it possible to change default Project Note category
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 23:50:34 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, task #8229 (project bibledit):

You sent out a note that you are working on this?

But I thought you had already fixed this. All one needs to do is to open the
Preferences of Proj Notes, and drag the category wanted to the first
position.

If you haven't already done so, it would be good to add a help  note on that
screen as to how to change the category.

Thanks for adding this feature. I have really appreciated not having to
manually change so many Notes types when I am working in an odd project.

Thanks for telling me about the new version solving my loading problem
recently. BE has been working very well for me since!

Phil

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8229>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/