Re: [be] IDEs for development

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] IDEs for development
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 19:38:54 +0200

Yes, when the portable workstation was still here, Eclipse was used, and
the C/C++ plugin. But since switching to a netbook-type laptop, Eclipse
made the system too slow. Right now Geany is used as the IDE. And plain
old gdb is used for debugging. Earlier on ddd was used, and that seemed
to work well too, even easier to use than gdb.