[be] Bibledit for Windows patched source files

From: Dan Dennison
Subject: [be] Bibledit for Windows patched source files
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:11:48 -0800

In the configure script, if you can somehow figure out how to convince autotools to look for -lcurldll, that will save a configure script hack.

This set of diffs still doesn't fix crashes in libcurl/htmlcache/ gtkhtml, but it gets you to a mostly sane and usable state.

Also windows outpost launches in the CMD script instead of from the app.

In general, please use && instead of ; in your subshells. It does largely the same thing, as we'd like to believe our commands succeed :)

Enjoy, and if some of these files make no sense or seem off, just reply and we can work it out.

Makefile.am
browser/Makefile.am
browser/bibledit-help.cpp
scripts/bibledit.cmd