[be] [bug #25706] mistakes in format markers not displayed correctly

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [bug #25706] mistakes in format markers not displayed correctly
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:52:39 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

When I first started BE this morning, I noticed indenting that was wrong in
v11. I think I tried to erase the \q by doing a back space in formatted mode.
The display changed, but I could tell by looking at the index window that a \q
was still present in v11, even though no formatting was shown on the screen.
See screen shots 1 and 2. (Note the change in cursor position and what format
marker is shown in the index window.)

In USFM view mode, I found that there were two \q's in a row.

It would be better if BE would somehow flag an illegal sequence of format
markers while in formatted view.

And if there are two or even one \q's, then the formatted view ought to show
some indenting. My screen shots 1 and 2 show that the indenting was not being
shown.

File Attachments:

Date: Wed 25 Feb 2009 05:52:38 PM GMT  Name: 3.png  Size: 16kB   By: oreo

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=17530>