[be] [task #8650] Resources: Allow flexible window placement

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [task #8650] Resources: Allow flexible window placement
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 15:27:33 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, task #8650 (project bibledit):

Windows can be placed anywhere now, even on other desktops. This is SO very
nice and powerful.

However, for the Resources, it still is a little disappointing. The reason I
asked for this first was because of a navigation bar on the left, like this
page. The bar makes it so that the text I want to see goes off the screen
unless the window is set for the full width of the screen.

So on resources that use a navigation bar on the left, Like Sabda and
NetBible, unless the window is full width, one has to use the horizontal
scroll bar on every verse.

It would be nice if the resource window could remember the position of the
horizontal scroll bar. But that sounds like a lot of programming work for very
little benefit. After all, I can make windows any size and avoid the problem!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8650>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/