[be] [task #8902] Accelerator for going to the Tools area does not work

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #8902] Accelerator for going to the Tools area does not work
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 14:42:40 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

void MainWindow::on_tools_area_activate() -

This needs a routine that tracks the last focused tool, and this is the tool
to be focused when the area is activated.

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Tue 29 Jun 2004 12:00:36 PM CATBy: Sergey Poznyakoff <gray>
Thanks Michael. I am going to release a maintenance version of tar soon. It
will include this fix.

Best,
Sergey

Date: Wed 12 May 2004 06:07:48 PM CATBy: Michael Jarvis <mjarvis>
One more comment...

With the "broken" version, it works if I specify -B on the command line for
"read-full-records".  This did not used to be required for AIX 5.2.

The problem seems to be either revision 1.8 of system.c or revision 1.67 to
buffer.c in CVS.

If you need me to help test a permanent fix please let me know.

Best regards,
Michael

Date: Wed 12 May 2004 05:10:41 PM CATBy: Michael Jarvis <mjarvis>
I checked the CVS repository for src/buffer.c (where the error is occurring)
and I noticed the most recent commit to the file is not present in the
tar-1.14 source I downloaded this morning from ftp.gnu.org.

I made the change in 1.67 of buffer.c (Removed assignment to
read_full_records_option) in my source and recompiled, and that seemed to
resolve the issue.

You might wish to put a different tarball out on ftp.gnu.org with this fix.

Thanks,
Michael

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8902>

  Message sent via/by Savannah