[be] [bug #25023] Activaing BE windows (Main, Editor)

From: Wolfgang Stradner
Subject: [be] [bug #25023] Activaing BE windows (Main, Editor)
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 07:37:10 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Have the main and edit window open in BE 3.4.62 (no overlap).
When I switch to another programm (Kompozer/Firefox) and back to BE (by the
tasklist, using Alt+TAB), none of the two BE windows becomes active.

Clicking into the Editor window lets this Window blink.
It needs repeated clicking into this window in order to activate this window
in order to be able to copy text out of it.

Clicking into the main window first and using F5 to go to the Editor window
has the same problem: I have to use F5 several times, till the Editor Window
stopps blinking and allows to work with it

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25023>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/