Re: [be] bibledit 3.4.20 available in git repository

From: Wolfgang Stradner E
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit 3.4.20 available in git repository
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:05:50 +0200

Hi Teus:
./configure says:
Bibledit 3.4.20 configuration summary:

       Prefix                     : /usr
       Source code location       : .
So it seems to work.

The word 'fatal' was frightening to me - perhaps in Linux this is somehow common ;-)

Wolfgang

Teus Benschop wrote:
Hi Wolfgang,

Probably installation will still work, it depends on whether git pull works fine.

Regards,

Teus.

Wolfgang Stradner E wrote:
Hi Teus,

Started Konsole and:

address@hidden:~$ cd bibledit
address@hidden:~/bibledit$ git reset --hard
HEAD is now at fatal: ambiguous argument 'HEAD': both revision and filename
Use '--' to separate filenames from revisions
address@hidden:~/bibledit$

? Should I continue with the installation?
Wolfgang

teus wrote:
basic routines for windowing system working
quick references show in an independent and freely moveable window
quick references working for editors
link to online documents from site and helpmenu
setting the menu area no longer needed