[be] [task #8015] Bibledit Keyterms and NT names facility for vernacular

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #8015] Bibledit Keyterms and NT names facility for vernacular input
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:41:17 +0000

Update of task #8015 (project bibledit):

Follow-up Comment #3:

The other half has been implemented too, and will be in the git repository by
tomorrow. It means that if the user types a keyword's rendering in the entry,
then the original keyword comes up. For example, we rendered "heaven" as
"umhlaba" in Ndebele. When we type "heaven", then all keywords related to
"heaven" come up. When we type "umhlaba" then the same come up, or the ones
about the same.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8015>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/