[be] [bug #24317] Pasting causes errrors that require USFM view

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [bug #24317] Pasting causes errrors that require USFM view
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:58:56 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Pasting causes errors that require me to go to usfm view.

Again, I request that USFM view be integrated so that a wrapped version,
full-screen in the Bible text window, be available at the touch of a hotkey.

See the two screen shots attached.

If a section head is pasted in, when the section head is at the top of the
chapter, an extra blank \c gets added, then Bibledit asks if the user wants to
make the current chapter into chapter one. This sounds like it would
obliterate a real chapter one.

I think there was nothing special in the formatting of the headings I pasted
into BE, but most of the time they come with a trailing Line Break. That seems
to be the thing that causes BE to add extra things like /s .... /s*  or /p
.... /p*

Phil

File Attachments:

Date: Sat 20 Sep 2008 08:58:54 AM GMT  Name: 1.png  Size: 109kB   By: oreo