Re: [be] bibledit 3.3.48 available in git repository

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit 3.3.48 available in git repository
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:18:30 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

Perhaps the last nightly build failed, pls. give it one day more, hopefully things are back to normal then.

Regards,

Teus.

Wolfgang Stradner E wrote:
Updated today (gitt pull found several files to update), but BE/Help/About still shows 3.3.45.

I updated yesterday to 3.3.45, see mail below, so I have updated to something 'higher' today, but it am not sure to which version.

Wolfgang

Worked today,
Great