[be] [task #8304] Please make two sample resources with verse anchors

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [task #8304] Please make two sample resources with verse anchors
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:56:01 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, task #8304 (project bibledit):

This request is important to our project because BE being able to scroll down
to appropriate verses on Sabda pages would mean that BE could probably do the
same thing with our GoogleDoc pages.

I'm not sure if I made a request for the other thing related to this:
Previously, before the Resource viewer was integrated into the Tool window,
BE could use Firefox and scroll material within the browser. Because many web
pages use a left hand frame (like Savannah) this means that the placement of
windows doesn't work efficiently if a page like that is loaded into the
Resource Viewer. So I wish that there was an option where the user could
decide if the resource goes into the tool window or into the browser.

Thanks!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8304>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/