[be] [bug #23904] BE is not updating the verse number after mouse clicks

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [bug #23904] BE is not updating the verse number after mouse clicks on a different verse
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:09:16 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I don't see this listed under the bugs, but I thought I sent this before:

Clicking within the text on a different verse than the currently focused one
often does not cause BE to consider that verse the current new focus. BART and
TW are often not being updated just by clicking on the text on the next verse.
When use the menu or tool bar buttons, the verse is incremented properly.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23904>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/