[be] [task #8007] formatting of Project notes

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [task #8007] formatting of Project notes
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:39:50 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, task #8007 (project bibledit):

I noticed this was implemented! This is really an improvement!

I like that there is a [Delete] button. That will be much more intuitive for
new users.

I don't understand what the [References] button does. I looked in the help
file, and didn't find information, but probably just didn't find the right
place. I noticed that the references that appeared stayed in the reference
window too long. It was some time after closing the project where I managed to
get references to appear somehow, after moving to several different verse, and
finally the references cleared.

So I assume that some project notes have references in them, and they appear
in the window?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8007>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/