[be] [bug #23716] Weird changing location when switching between browser

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [bug #23716] Weird changing location when switching between browser
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:25:51 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I have been copying footnotes from BE into one of our web pages. I sometimes
hit the footnote number so I can see what word in the text of the verse the
footnote number is next to.

So lets say I have copied the footnote in verse 10 and put it in my web page.
Then I copy the footnote in verse 11. When I move the cursor and click on
verse 11 in my web page, BE decides to revert back to the project notes of
verse 10, not in viewing the footnote but in the project notes and in the
verse number that shows at the top. I see the little thermometer bar going as
it loads, because I have a lot of project notes.

Just now I copied a footnote in verse one. The project notes shift to view
those for verse one. When I clicked on this page, the project notes and top
verse number shifted to verse 15, the last verse I worked on. TW and BART keep
moving too, thus slowing down performance.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23716>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/