[be] [task #8356] Make windows in BE visible in default start mode

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [task #8356] Make windows in BE visible in default start mode
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:18:06 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

After BE becomes W I D E, (a bug that still happens), I close the program and
start it again. This must erase the remembered size and position settings.

When BE starts in this basic size and position, it has the window for the
Project Notes all the way at the bottom, even if the current verse has notes.
A new user would not know that there was an area down there for project notes.
Likewise, the preview area under References is all the way at the bottom. A
new user would not know there was a preview area there.

The gray of both of these areas just blends in with the gray of the bottom
window border.

I suggest that BE be set to have the default of 4-5 lines of both areas open.
And also that there be a color difference in the border, so that if the view
area for Project Notes or Ref Previews is closed, one can see that there are
two borders together.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8356>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/