[be] [task #7972] feature request for GoogleDocs export and change integ

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [task #7972] feature request for GoogleDocs export and change integration
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:05:01 +0000

Follow-up Comment #12, task #7972 (project bibledit):

Hey, this ALMOST works! Thanks, Teus!

The main problem now is that this will work only if we organize our pages
according to paragraphs as defined in BE.

I sent John 1 to you which was an early page, and that page is set up more on
a paragraph level. Our newer pages, like the 1 Peter 1 I sent, are in one
verse per cell format, with a blank cell for paragraph breaks.

SO, the problem may really be solved IF there is a way to export text in
verse format. I seem to remember some e-mails that said  there is a way to do
verse format, at least for exporting text. Does it have to do with a different
style sheet? If we can have the verse format produce a blank line for new
paragraphs, then my BE export need will be solved!

Thanks,
Phil

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7972>

  Message sent via/by Savannah