[be] [task #8263] Raw text/Discover markup/Heading-Paragraph

From: Wolfgang Stradner
Subject: [be] [task #8263] Raw text/Discover markup/Heading-Paragraph
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:49:23 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

In Import/Unstructured text/Discover markup:
short new paragraphs between verses are (often) interpreted as headings, e.g.
(JUD 1,1-3):

1 From Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and the brother of James.
To all who are chosen and loved by God the Father and are kept safe by Jesus
Christ.
2 I pray that God will greatly bless you with kindness, peace, and love!
Defending the faith against false teachers
3 My dear friends, I really wanted to write to you ... 4 Some
godless people have (+ 20 words) ...
5 Don't forget ...

The markup becomes:
\p
\v 1 From Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and the brother of James.
\s To all who are chosen and loved by God the Father and are kept safe by
Jesus Christ.
\p
\v 2 I pray that God will greatly bless you with kindness, peace, and love!
\s Defending the faith against false teachers
\p
\v 3 My dear friends, I really wanted to write to you ...
\v 4 Some godless people have (+ 20 words) ...
\p
\v 5 Don't forget ...

- where the first one (To all who are chosen ..) should only be a paragraph
and
- the second one (Defending the faith ...) is OK
- between 4/5 no \s was inserted (\v 4 is too long)

-> Let only those lines which do not close with any kind of punctuation marks
be made to headings (e.g. \s Defending the faith against false teachers),
the other ones only as simple paragraphs

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8263>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/