[be] [bug #23507] KMFL/SCIM not working properly in Ubuntu Hardy

From: Phil Fields
Subject: [be] [bug #23507] KMFL/SCIM not working properly in Ubuntu Hardy
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:01:34 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Since switching to Hardy, I have been having problems with KMFL. Now for
several days I have been seeing that KMFL often doesn't work in BE. I have a
GoogleDoc open working on it, and KMFL is working with my keyboard file in
that. But when switching over to BE it doesn't...

Sometimes by clicking on other programs or on the desktop, KMFL has seemingly
woken up and worked in BE.

I wonder if the problem might be related to using Find. It seemed to me the
problem was work if something was highlighted on the screen, but that may have
just been happenstance.

I have also been having similar problems using KMFL in Pidgin.

Oreo

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23507>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/