[be] [task #7963] draft editing system

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #7963] draft editing system
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 17:33:01 +0000

Update of task #7963 (project bibledit):

Follow-up Comment #1:

My view on this feature request is this:

*.At the time it was submitted there was no such feature in Bibledit like
Merge and maybe Collaboration through Git.
* As time moved on features like the above ones were added to Bibledit,
enabling collaboration between members of the team, and merging of changes.
* It should be possible to re-shape the work-flow described in the feature
request so that the current features can do.

Like:

There are two projects: the master copy of the text, and the text that the
teams work on. With regular intervals the person that keeps the master copy of
the text integrates all changes of the project members into his copy. He can
integrate the change of one team, or several teams.

I therefore think that this feature request has been implemented, albeit in a
slightly different form.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7963>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/