[be] [bug #22952] Compare: problems with section headings changes

From: Wolfgang Stradner
Subject: [be] [bug #22952] Compare: problems with section headings changes
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:19:34 +0000

Update of bug #22952 (project bibledit):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #2:

OK, I understand that the Evince Document Viewer cannot distinguish between
text and markers, and if a marker is changed, both (the old and the new one)
are not considered any more as markers.
This has the consequence, as the text is displayed in formatted view, that
the paragraph, where the markers is changed is displayed in the format of the
preceding one (e.g. as section heading in the example below).

What I do not understand (and think that those are bugs) are the follow 2
behaviors of BE/Evince:

1. In the example below the following is displayed:
Falsche Lehrer p Lehrer m (the last 2 both crossed out) 3 (as the verse
number).

??? Why does the word 'Lehrer' show up a second time crossed out?

2. If I compare:
P1:
s Falsche Lehrrrrrer
v 3
P2:
s Falsche Lehrer
v 3
then the result is:
Falsche Lehrrrrer m Lehrer m (the last 2 both crossed out) 3
(and the whole following paragraph is not in the style m, but in the style s
from the previous paragraph

??? Why does the marker m show up twice (once even crossed out) when it has
not been changed?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22952>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/