[be] [ bibledit-Feature Requests-1932236 ] Hotkey to select individual b

From: SourceForge.net
Subject: [be] [ bibledit-Feature Requests-1932236 ] Hotkey to select individual books for import
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:50:44 -0700

Feature Requests item #1932236, was opened at 2008-04-02 15:42
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by teus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=658624&aid=1932236&group_id=111189

not just the latest update.
Category: create
Group: BE 3.1

Initial Comment:
When importing text, the option Select Books is used.
Hotkeys work for: No books, OT, NT ..., Books, but within
Shift+Up/Down-arrows work to select a sequence of books,
but there is no hotkey to select more than one individual book.
-> allow the space-key to mark individual books to be imported

(As far as I remember, this worked in the older system of selecting books, were
books were ordered in several rows).

Comment By: Wolfgang Stradner (ewst)