[be] [ bibledit-Feature Requests-1735360 ] ability to export project tex

From: SourceForge.net
Subject: [be] [ bibledit-Feature Requests-1735360 ] ability to export project text with its project notes
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:42:31 -0700

Feature Requests item #1735360, was opened at 2007-06-12 00:14
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by teus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=658624&aid=1735360&group_id=111189

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would like a way to export a project, perhaps to an Openoffice file, that
would have the project notes together with it. Since a project might contain
notes of more than one category, I would like to be able to choose which
category gets exported.

I tried the export routine found under File > Project Notes. I couldn't get
this to export anything that I could read.

I have already requested that BE be able to export project files to Openoffice
in two columns (verse by verse style), so that the result might be exported to
HTML for a wiki. It would be nice to include this as an option together with
that request, so that project notes would be exported to a third column. If
more than one category is selected, then each note should be prefaced by the
[category name in some kind of brackets].

Thanks!
Phil