[be] [ bibledit-Feature Requests-1704480 ] more intuitive comand for dis

From: SourceForge.net
Subject: [be] [ bibledit-Feature Requests-1704480 ] more intuitive comand for dismissing references
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:38:17 -0700

Feature Requests item #1704480, was opened at 2007-04-20 19:05
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by teus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=658624&aid=1704480&group_id=111189

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

When I do a replace operation, the references stay on the screen, and
often-times various things are highlighted in the text that no longer concern
me.
To me it is kind of counter-intuitive to go to the file menu to get rid of the
display of these references.

I can see why they are under the file menu also, since one can save and load
reference lists.

Perhaps it would be nice to have a choice under view that would say
Dismiss current reference list

Another way might be just to include Dismiss current reference list as a right
click option anywhere in the reference panel.

To me, the selection under the File > References is confusing. If I were to
"Close" the references, I would expect the whole tab for references to
disappear.

Having a hot key to close/dismiss the references would be helpful.

I'm working all day with the program. That's why these things are coming up.

Thanks,
Phil