[be] [ bibledit-Bugs-1936645 ] View Changes: Evince Window empt

From: SourceForge.net
Subject: [be] [ bibledit-Bugs-1936645 ] View Changes: Evince Window empt
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:36:06 -0700

Bugs item #1936645, was opened at 2008-04-07 14:16
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by teus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=658621&aid=1936645&group_id=111189

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
BE 3.1.11: I used the tool File/Project/Changes/View Changes since last review
... once and got an empty Evince window. As there was no review done before: OK

2 Minutes later
- closed Evince,
- added a work in a project
- and in the same project did the same thing: File/Project/Changes/View Changes
since last review ... and the Evince window is still empty.

Then tried the other option:
View Changes since ... and chose the time 10 minutes ago:
Again - no result.

I do not know, how to get any result with this tool.